R.N Ducs Int’l Ltd is a limited liability company which is Iso 9001:2015 certified. We provide inspection and testing, calibration, instrumentation, torque bolting and training services to the oil & gas and marine industries.
We are a reputable service company providing products and services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
At present we are seeking for suitable candidates to fill these positions;
We are looking for eligible and experienced hands to fill this position
- Ability to carry out lifting equipment inspection and load testing of CCU.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision for extended periods.
- Load testing and thorough examination of lifting equipment in compliance with industry applicable standard
- Ability to effectively interpret and implement the minimum requirements of these offshore containers designed and constructed standards.
- Experience in inspection, testing of all rigging & Lifting equipment in offshore service industry or similar environment. Knowledge and understanding of LOLER Regulations, British Standards, API and LEEA guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team
- Carry out lifting equipment inspections and NDT Services and generate an error free report to certification department in a timely manner.
Qualification and Work Experience
- Must have a minimum of Degree or HND in Engineering.
- ASNT, LEEA, Factories Act for pressure testing and any other related certification.
- Valid Offshore safety pass (BOSIET) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3years of related experience in lifting equipment and NDT inspection.
We are looking for a professional business developer experienced in the lifting field and in the field of marketing.
Vast knowledge about the industry and the ability to introduce new clients to the company and bring contracts to the company.
Qualification and Job Experience
- Minimum of OND, HND or BSc in Marketing and any other related field.
- Professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3years of related experience in the field of marketing.
Send your CV via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.