R.N DUCS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is accredited and recognised by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) with Associate member status and is fully authorized to train and certify with IADC Competence Awareness Certificates on the following:
- Crane Operator safety training course
- Forklift Operator safety training course
- Rigging and Slinging
- LOLER/PUWER Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Work at Height safety Training
- General Lifting Equipment Fundamentals
- Self Propelled Modular Transport Operator safety training
- Heavy Duty Equipment Operator safety Training etc.
On conclusion, successful candidates are awarded IADC accredited certificate of competence.
The company has qualified Trainers certified by LLOYDS BRITISH TESTING COMPANY on the following courses:
- LOLER awareness Holder
- PUWER awareness Holder
- Train the Trainer safety Training on crane
- Train the Trainer safety Training on Forklift
- Train the Trainer safety Training on heavy duty equipment
- Train the Trainer on Rigging, slinging, Banksman and Lifting Plan.
Our trainers are also holders of the following certificates:
- Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA)
- Nigerian Factory Acts
- American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- North Sea Lifting (NSL)
We also have a well equipped state of the art training facility at our head office in Port Harcourt but have the capability of conducting trainings in off site locations based on the requirements and needs of our clients.