Interested in working with us?
Send your updated CV and credentials to email@example.com
Presently we are hiring:
We are looking for eligible and experienced hands to fill this position.
- Ability to carry out lifting equipment inspection and load testing of CCU.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision for extended periods.
- Load testing and thorough examination of lifting equipment in compliance with industry applicable standard
- Ability to effectively interpret and implement the minimum requirements of these offshore containers designed and constructed standards.
- Experience in inspection, testing of all rigging & Lifting equipment in offshore service industry or similar environment. Knowledge and understanding of LOLER Regulations, British Standards, API and LEEA guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team
- Carry out lifting equipment inspections and NDT Services and generate an error free report to certification department in a timely manner.
Qualifications/ necessary requirement for the lifting inspector
- Shall have vast experience in the field of lifting
- Atleast 5years experience as a Lifting and NDT inspector
- Shall posses a LEEA certification
- Shall have ASNT Membership Certificate level 1-11
- Shall have BOSEIT or HUET (OPITO)
- Shall have IADC, NSL and OPITO certification in the lifting field
- Factory Act or its equivalent is also needed
- An OSP is an added advantage
- Resident in Lagos State is a must.
We are looking for a professional business developer experienced in the lifting field and in the field of marketing.
Vast knowledge about the industry and the ability to introduce new clients to the company and bring contracts to the company.
Qualification and Job Experience
- Minimum of OND, HND or BSc in Marketing and any other related field.
- Professional certification in Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3years of related experience in the field of marketing.
Port-Harcourt office and Lagos Office
Send your CV via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates will be contacted!